This free 5 day menu for IBS and gut health is a simple, 5 day low FODMAP menu plan to give you an idea of what the 4 weeks of elimination entails.
There is an email series to go along with this menu if you'd like to learn more along the way about IBS and gut health - it can be accessed here >>> http://ignitenutrition.ca/5-day-menu-for-gut-healt...
If you would like to view the sample meal plan, without the email instructions, ability to print it off, and without the email support, tips & tricks, please see it below.
Things to know about the menu:
1) Everything is designed to be made the day before - OR if you'd like - always have the leftovers for lunch the next day and have a nice big salad for lunch the first day! I personally love spinach, tuna salad, olives, and baby tomatoes with a bit of olive oil and dijon.
2) The 'greyed out' recipes are leftovers
3) Check the RECIPE before going to the grocery store. There may be modifications that include things you already have in the house
4) If you're very active, or a male, you may need to increase the total amount of food you have in a day. Add an ounce or two or hard cheese alongside the carrot snack, or increase the serving size of the recipes provided.
1) Brown rice fusilli - sub gluten free quinoa or corn based pasta
2) Garlic infused olive oil - sub regular olive oil
3) Tamari - sub soy sauce
4) Almond flour - sub regular flour
Oh - and don't forget to follow me on social media @andreahardyrd and tell me all about your gut health success!