How To Address Top Misconceptions Your Clients Have On GMOs!
Learn the science behind many of the common misconceptions regarding GMO technology
This workshop is the WEBINAR REPLAY of our live workshop with
This replay will be available for viewing until Thursday Sept. 19th (midnight).Join Andrea Hardy, RD + Susan Watson, RD for this FREE webinar [replay]!
LIVE WORKSHOP AIRED ON
DATE: Thursday Sept 12, 2019
TIME: 12 noon EST |11 a.m. CST | 10 a.m. MST | 9 a.m. PST
Are you confident regarding your GMO knowledge? Join our Nutrition Academy workshop, in partnership with CropLife Canada!
Topics we covered in this webinar include:
- What a GMO is and how to explain it to your patients in a simple way
- Learn about the history of crop science, and it's important benefits to the environment, humans and animals.
- Discover which foods are GMO and which aren't, and why those technologies exist in those foods
- Learn about the safety of GMOs technology, and what goes into ensuring a GMO is safe
- Learn how to answer client questions & myths regarding GMOs confident
- Labelling questions and concerns
- Seed saving rules and regulations