About the Course
Do you have a sulphite sensitivity or intolerance? Struggling with figuring out what you need to avoid, and what you can safely eat? Or maybe you're stuck in a really restrictive diet because of your sulphite intolerance?
If you answered yes to any of these - this course is for you.
There's a LOT of misinformation and 'ridicu-lists' out there. In fact - most of the information you'll find on blogs is WRONG.
I'm Andrea Hardy, a registered dietitian specialized in gut disorders, allergies, & intolerances.
and... I have a sulphite sensitivity myself. When I was diagnosed, the allergist told me that as a dietitian I would know how to avoid sulphites better than what he could tell me.
Reality was: this was NOT something I learned in school or had ever heard of!
As a dietitian I dove into the research, critically reviewed the studies, evidence, and labelling laws, and did so to keep myself safe.
Over the last 4 years, I get regular inquiries from dietitians asking for my 'cliff notes' version so they can teach their patients, which is why, 2 years ago I created a dietitian education course.
Now, I've created a course for the patient - something practical and EASY so that you can live sulphite free!
- a 1-hour online workshop teaching you about sulphites
- how to identify sulphites in foods
- CFIA, FDA and EU labelling laws - reviewed in detail
- understanding undeclared sulphites
- drugs with sulphites added & what to ask your doctor or pharmacist to keep you safe
- a 7 day sulphite free menu plan
- a 7 page resource with everything YOU need to know to avoid sulphites successfully
- a list of safe, caution and avoid foods
- a swap this for that list of the most commonly sulphited foods - so you don't feel like you're missing out on anything
- a list of most commonly asked questions about sulphites
- email access to Andrea Hardy, RD if needed, about sulphites
Andrea Hardy is a Registered Dietitian and co-founder of Nutrition Academy.
She specializes in gut health & gastrointestinal diseases, and is recognized in the media as 'Canada’s Gut Health Dietitian’. Using her skills in evidence-based knowledge translation, she empowers Canadians to make lifestyle changes to support a healthy gut.
Her private practice Ignite Nutrition Inc. provides nutrition & psychology counselling in a variety of areas including digestive health, food allergies, intolerances, and sensitivities, and food relationship.
Andrea also does a variety of health care professional education & public speaking, and is best known for her TEDx talk on science communication. Her goal is to put an end to nutrition misinformation and help people to make health decisions from a place of empowerment, not fear.
Swap this for that freebie!
Get the full list>>>
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you ready to live sulphite & symptom free? Join the workshop and get started today!