Reintroduce FODMAP's - Step-by-Step!
Learn how to move through the reintroduction and maintenance phase of the Low FODMAP diet!
Following the Low FODMAP diet and aren't sure how to move onto the second stage, reintroduction?
Or maybe you've tried to reintroduce but got stuck, or aren't sure how to interpret the results.
Most patients we see get stuck on the reintroduction phase of the Low FODMAP diet.
And when they get stuck, they get stuck in elimination - FOREVER! Which often means:
- So many limitations at the grocery store, eating out, or going to a friend's for dinner
- Worry that you don't know your triggers, so you order the same salad with plain chicken... all the time
- Food fears - the longer we see patients stuck in elimination, often times the more fearful of food they become!
If you're ready to move past elimination, and onto reintroduction and liberalization, this course is for you!
We go over all the how-to's and take you through exactly what you need to know to:
- Identify your FODMAP triggers
- Track and understand your symptoms to each FODMAP category
- Learn to practice self-compassion throughout your IBS journey
- Liberalize your Low FODMAP diet so you can enjoy some of your favourites again!
Our team of registered dietitians is specialized in IBS and the low FODMAP diet. We are recognized across Canada as experts in our field and have helped countless patients with their IBS!
Visit us at www.ignitenutrition.ca for information on our one-on-one counselling services!
- 8 instructional videos taught by Andrea Hardy, RD, Canada's Gut Health Expert and Monash Trained IBS Dietitian
- step-by-step handout on how to reintroduce with all the foods and portions
- how to effectively track your symptoms during reintroduction
- how to interpret the results of your reintroduction
- how to move into the liberalization (personalization) phase of the Low FODMAP diet, including foods you tolerate, and how to include foods that might have caused you symptoms!
- the important role self-compassion plays in managing digestive disorders, how to practice it, and a step by step handout
- Frequently asked questions we get from our patients on how to reintroduce foods on the Low FODMAP diet
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you ready to get out of the elimination phase of the Low FODMAP diet, reintroduce, and include some FODMAP favourites you love? Get started today!