The Role of Nutrition Therapy in Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
Are you interested in expanding your scope of practice and being able to confidently help your patients who come to you with eczema concerns?
If so, our recorded workshop/webinar with Meg Hagar, RD is for you!
The Role of Medical Nutrition Therapy in Eczema and Atopic Dermatitis
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR!
Registered Dietitian + Licensed Aesthetician
Eczema is an inflammatory skin condition, sometimes better known as atopic dermatitis. This is a painful skin condition that can cause skin irritation, blisters that ooze, and itchy rashes.
Do you ever wonder if there are any proven diets therapies for helping your patients with eczema?
If so, this workshop is for you! We have the latest research and evidence-based practices outlined here for you!
What you will learn in this 1-hr course:
How nutrition may play a role in eczema
Review of the research that exists, areas of promise, and current gaps, and learn how to apply the research to your patients care
- The different types of eczema and atopic dermatitis formation, etiologies and pathogenesis
- 4 different roles the RD can play in the assessment and treatment of eczema
How food allergies and sensitivities play a role in managing eczema
Nutrients involved the care of eczema and atopic dermatitis
Review of possible beneficial supplements/probiotics
- Current treatments and other therapies to consider
- How to implement or seek out a collaborative eczema treatment care team
Translation of the evidence to practice - how to apply the research to your patient
Example interventions & case studies to apply to patient care
Additional bonus material in the course:
- A work-flow of primary and secondary interventions to take that is safe, and can help to see if nutrition may play a role in the patients eczema
- Supplement protocol worksheet
- Full bibliography of research cited in this presentation
Once you have finished this workshop you will be able to
understand basic relationship between diet and treatment of eczema and atopic dermatitis!
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to fine tune your nutrition skills?
Then this workshop is for you!