The Nutrition Management of IBS-D and Chronic Diarrhea
Practical tools & strategies to resolve chronic diarrhea in adult patients
Join us live! November 26th at 10 am MST/12 pm noon EST!
*LIVE WEBINAR & Q+A WITH REPLAY AVAILABLE*
Andrea Hardy is a registered dietitian and owner of Ignite Nutrition Inc in Calgary Alberta. She has worked with gastroenterologists in her community to improve access to evidence based practice information on SIBO and IBS. Andrea is passionate about helping dietitians learn how to improve their patients gut and digestive health.
Check out her other courses for nutrition professionals >>> HERE <<<
Frequently Asked Questions
- Understanding types of diarrhea
- Assessing a patient for diarrhea - key questions to ask
- Important tests/procedures
- Causes of diarrhea, & how to manage them
- Nutrition management strategies
- Alternative management strategies (psychological intervention, non-pharmacological agents)
- How to involve the physician in care regarding diagnosis & medication management of diarrhea
And! A IBS-D/Chronic diarrhea practice algorithm you can use to ensure you 'check' all the boxes with diarrhea management!