How To Use Intuitive Eating To Manage Stress Eating
Learn to cope with your emotions during uncertain times
A Special #STAYATHOME online workshop!
With all the uncertainty in the world at the moment, it’s easy to feel overwhelmed by fear and anxiety and turn to food as a means to cope.
Are you worried about stress eating and don’t know how to manage your food triggers?
Does eating to feel better or relieve stress make you feel uncomfortable?
If so, this workshop is for you!
Susan Watson, RD and Andrea Hardy RD, created this special edition workshop to help you manage emotional eating, resolve food cravings, identify your triggers, and find more satisfying ways to feed your feelings.
There are plenty of things you can do to get through this difficult time without stress or emotional eating!
Topics covered in this workshop
- Define emotional eating
- Learn when emotional eating can be OK and how to deal with it when it's not OK.
- Understanding why problematic eating is not about a lack of willpower
- Learn about why you are craving carbs?
- Determine the negative outcomes of when you don’t honour your hunger signals
- Understand what type of emotional eating you struggle with
- Determine your triggers
- Learn about strategies you can practice to manage stress eating and cope with your emotions during uncertain times
PLEASE JOIN US!
*Note: Andrea and Susan practice using a non-diet / Health At Every Size informed approach.
If you are struggling with concerns about your nutrition because your activity level has changed, spending more time at home or you may not be eating the same as you once were, then this is the workshop for you!
Please join us by signing up below!